Chambers Bay Press provides a wide range of creative messaging support services with years of experience and a strong history of proven results:
- for authors who are seeking turn-key publishing services,
- for corporate, government, academic, & non-profits pursuing the launch of a change initiative or new messaging campaign,
- graphic design, web development, social media, and creative writing support,
- training, educational, facilitation, and engagement initiatives.
Chambers Bay Press is the publishing arm of Chambers Bay Institute, charged with crafting messages and building quality products across print and social media platforms. Chambers Bay Press has proven experience in creating outreach and marketing materials, designing info-graphics, and launching manuscripts. Whether you’re producing a report of findings, a comprehensive plan, a brochure, or publishing a book, we remove the barriers that typically impede progress by deploying our replicable and scalable process, customized to each client. The results are customized communications launched with speed and power.
Tailored to each writer, we build a document development plan that manages content and provides quality control through an iterative improvement process which includes copy-writing, copy-editing, design and layout of manuscripts, resulting in award-winning products.
Unique to each project, we focus on information-architecture and content design across print and social medias, building compelling narratives and messaging aligned with program goals from start to finish.
We create a wide-range of products to clearly portray your message, including info-graphics, websites, renderings, and other graphical tools which convey ideas with style and personality. We manage information across print and social medias ensuring your materials engage all audiences.
No matter what stage your products are at, they will benefit from our peer review service. From initial proposal development to final project reporting, we advance your materials so that they exceed client expectations. We ensure quality control of deliverables and on-time product delivery.
Our guided learning process ensures a deep understanding of challenges and opportunities, inspiring collective problem-solving. By addressing first “What”, then “Why”, and finally “How”, our team can anticipate the tools and resources for a collaborative process leveraging strengths and identifying gaps.
We use the following approach for program and resource development:
- Evaluate the quality of activities to date
- Ensure goals, objectives, activities and products advance initiatives
- Facilitate information-gathering workshops and design charrettes
- Identify the expectations for products and their intended uses
- Construct info-graphics and visual framework tools to explain key concepts
- Finalize design and layout of products for clarity, succinctness and usability
- I tell you and you forget. I show you and you remember. I involve you and you understand. -Confucius